Thursday, May 7, 2009

I don't know what I'm doing....

Okay....I don't know what I'm doing....I can't operate this blog spot so well....In fact, I clicked the wrong button and joined a following to follow myself and my blogs...I don't know how to undo that...so, now, I'm going to look like a schitzophrenic...great.....I'm trying to put my blog spot info on Facebook, but I can't figure it out, cuz my internet address to my blogspot doesn't work....either that, or "I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!"
I emailed my friend, Lisa to help me with this....OY! Will I ever figure out this technology? Lisa said it "is so simple, if I can do it, you can do it!" Jinx
Maybe she's correct, or....."I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!"
The other day, I tried to download music onto my ipod and totally messed it up....how is that possible? So, my husband had to come in and reset the idpod...which erased all the songs...then he had to reload all my music....this proved once again that.........."I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!" :)
So, until my friends come and rescue me and help me figure this blogspot out, I'll be waiting.....NOT KNOWING WHAT I'M DOING!

No comments:

Post a Comment